Please enable JS

D.O.P. 'Canino'

D.O.P. 'Canino' - Oil - Frantoio Gentili

D.O.P. 'CANINO'


The designated area where the Canino olives are grown includes the area of Farnese, which is home to Frantoio Gentili. This oil is produced according the requirements of the D.O.P. “Canino”: 80% from olives of cultivar Canino, the other 20% from cultivar Leccino, Pendolino, Maurino and Frantoio worked within 12 hours from the harvest. This oil has peculiar characteristics like the green emerald colour with golden tints with a fresh fragrance. Acidity (0.1 - 0.4%), peroxides (4% - 7%). It is suitable exclusively for raw use on vegetables either crude or cooked.

The DOP Canino will be avaible since 8th dicember 2016.


Select Format

  1 x 100 cc sample (€ 3.00)
  0,75 Lt. Bottle (€ 10.00)
  5 Lt. Can (€ 60.00)

Olio Biologico

Product ID: 11
Category: OIL
Share on: